JLT Mobile Computers, Inc. is seeking to add a Business Development Associate to the sales team. This position will work directly with a Sr. Business Development Manager, assisting in attracting potential new clients, as well as supporting existing customers. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, developing strong and positive relationships with customers and partners and meet business plans.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Assist BDM in attracting potential new clients through lead generation using social media, networking, cold calling, and Webinars.
- Will work under the direction of the BDM to identify new opportunities within specified targets and/or key accounts.
- Provide Tier 1 level support to customer base.
- Ensure all regional activity is accurately documented in SFDC.
- Provide timely activity reports.
- Take day-to-day instructions and assignments as directed by BDM.
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical, IE or SCL background preferred
- Strong network of contacts in warehouse or manufacturing
- Demonstrates a natural sales aptitude
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Skilled in Social Media and Networking tools
- Problem solver, with attention to detail and follow through
- Willing to learn, listen and take direction well
- Competitive, high energy, confident, charismatic and engaging
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers and team members
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Work within a close team environment
- Ability to work from home
JLT Mobile Computers is a leading developer of rugged mobile computers for professional use in demanding environments. The computers, developed and manufactured in Sweden, characterized by very high reliability in the face of moisture, dust, vibration, electromagnetic fields or extreme temperature are perfectly suited for use in areas such as transportation, warehousing/logistics, forestry, mining, automation, military, rescue vehicles and ports. JLT pioneered the rugged computer market, shaping it over the last 20 years by instigating and championing a level of design and manufacturing quality demanded by the leaders in the world’s toughest end-markets. JLT is today recognized by customers around the globe for providing the most rugged, reliable, high-performance vehicle-mount computers on the market.
JLT operates globally with a US subsidiary in Phoenix, AZ, sales offices in Stockholm, Sweden and multiple locations spread across the US and complemented by a network of sales partners that provide complete solutions and local support. The headquarters, located in Växjö, Sweden, is housing development, service and administration departments.